You have no items in your shopping cart.
This car DVR has a 2.7 inch High Resolution LCD screen that contributes to the monitor's perfect visibility. It features dual channel system with front and rear cameras and can process two video streams simultaneously, built-in G-Sensor and loop recording and parking mode make for better knowledge of current road condition and safer driving. Great rear view monitor for various cars for safekeeping.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Plastic.
- Size: About 23 x 17 x 8cm/9.1 x 6.7 x 3.1inch.
- Model: X3000K/R300.
- Storage card: TF card.
- Shooting angle: 140°.
- Pixel: 5MP.
- Weight: 536g.
- Maximum data storage capacity: 32G.
- Data transmission interface: USB/HDMI.
- Power supply: 200mA.
- Voltage: 5V.
- Rated current: 1A.
- Video resolution: 720P.
- Front wide angle: 140°.
- Rear wide angle: 120°.
- Dual lense dash cam allows for simultaneous recording videos from two different angles.
- Equipped with 140° front wide angle and 120° rear wide angle lens to reduce blind spots and have a more comprehensive view of roadside events and oncoming traffic. Safer to drive.
- Record HD Video in 720P mode, which makes clear and smooth video image.
- Safeguarding your vehicles: Built-in G-sensor, capable of saving and locking the video recording data automatically in case of collisions.
- Seamless Loop recording, automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten.
- Support max external extended memory of 32GB TF card (card is not included).
1 x Dual Lens car DVR
1 x Vehicle-mounted power supply
1 x Vehicle mount
1 x GPS module
1 x User guide
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide.
Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
*This doesn’t include our 2-5 day processing time.
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says “no information available at the moment”.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you’ve specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.